AR CAPS® acid resistant capsules - R&D samples available
First generation samples available for R&D, clinical trials.
- pH sensitive polymer (HPMCP) disintegrates at pH 5 or higher.
- Composition: 60% HPMC, 40% HPMCP*
Ideal for a wide range of pharmaceutical applications
- Free of animal derived materials
- Free of secondary gelling agents (carrageenan, gellan gum, etc.)
- Low moisture content - ideal for moisture sensitive or hygroscopic formulations
- FDA Drug Master File
* Hypromellose Phthalate (HPMCP) has been widely used in the pharmaceutical industry for decades (enteric coating of tablets and capsules); it has been admitted into the USP/NF, EP and JP and it is included in the FDA Inactive Ingredients Database